James A. Braziel, CFP®
Registered Principal, NPB Financial Group, LLC
James A. Braziel has dedicated over twenty years helping people achieve their financial goals. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional since 1996 and an active member of the Financial Planning Association of Northern California. Within the FPA Jim has served in numerous capacities including President and Director of Programs. In 2000 his dedication and achievements were recognized with the Financial Planner of the Year award.
Jim grew up and received his education in Chico, California. He obtained his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from CSU, Chico and is also a graduate of Pleasant Valley High School in Chico.
After college he worked for two real estate investment companies eventually becoming the Regional Acquisition Manager for Northern California. While in this capacity he saw numerous farmers, businesses and land owners make poor decisions with their property that cost them substantial estate, gift and capital gains taxes.
Inspired to help these farmers, businesses, land owners and others like them he joined Braziel & Associates, LLC in 1991 to broaden the firms reach into the greater Sacramento area. Jim enjoys assisting people in all phases of life from accumulating for retirement to assisting retirees reach their financial goals. He is especially gratified to provide estate and financial planning to some of the same families he met while in real estate.
Jim and his wife Evelyn have three children and live in Roseville. Jim enjoys spending time with his family and supporting his children in the numerous activities they are involved with. Jim does regular exercise at a cross training class and has seen the benefits of it over time, and has recently run his first half marathon race. He also enjoys gardening, especially his summer vegetable garden.
Licenses & Professional Designations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional
- Agent - Life, Disability & Health (CA Insurance #0740571)
- Real Estate Broker (CA)
- Series 7 – General Securities Representative (CA, AL, AZ, NV, OH, OR, SC, WA)
- Series 24 - General Securities Principal
- Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law
- Series 65 - Uniform Investment Advisor Law (Exempt)
- Advisory Affiliate - NPB Financial Group, LLC
- Advisory Affiliate - Braziel & Associates, LLC
- Member - Financial Planning Association of Northern California
- Member - Sacramento Estate Planning Council